PATRICK WALDEMAR is one of the Caribbean’s leading watercolor artists and a graduate of the American Academy of Art in Chicago, Patrick has had numerous one man shows in the major Galleries in Jamaica, and he has also participated in many group shows.
His work has been exhibited in New York, and is represented in private collections in the U.S.A., the United Kingdom, Canada and Jamaica. It has also been recognised by American Artist Magazine, and was published in ‘Watercolour 92’, their exclusive watercolour bi-annual issue and International Artist Magazine.
He has just completed the execution of murals for the Bank of Jamaica. In addition, he was responsible for the decor for the opening night of the Midem Music Festival 1997 in Cannes, France.
For 5 consecutive years, his designs for Jamaica’s entry at the Chelsea Flower Show in London were awarded Silver Gilt and Silver medals.
• The Brooklyn Botanical gardens
• The Jamaica High Comission ( Manhattan)
• Private Show at the home of Ms Marcia Gillespie
(editor-in-chief, MS magazine)
• Garden Show, Dallas Castle, Jamaica
• The National Gallery Kingston
• Gallerie Malaroux Los Angeles, U.S.A.
• Bolivar Gallery Kingston
• Frame Centre Gallery Kingston
• Mutual Life Gallery Kingston
• The Bay Gallery Montego Bay
• Frame Centre Gallery Ocho Rios
• The Palette Gallery Kingston
• Chelsea Gallery Kingston
(1) Hill Galleries Kingston
(3) Bolivar Gallery Kingston
(1) John Peartree Gallery Kingston
(1) Mutual Life Gallery Kingston
(3) Frame Centre Gallery Kingston